Homemade s'mores bars? Yes, please! These no-bake S'mores Protein Bars are a game-changer. Save some money and make these protein-packed bars!
- Blend the graham crackers in a blender until they resemble flour, then pour in a glass bowl. Mix oat flour, blended graham crackers, and protein powder together in the bowl and set aside.
- Pour cashew butter into a large glass bowl and microwave for 5-10 seconds until just melted. Stir in honey once the cashew butter is slightly melted (should be runny not thick anymore).
- Stir the flour and protein mixture into the cashew and honey mixture (it will look like a crumble). You may need to use your hands.
- Mix 1/4 cup of milk into the dough, then add the dark chocolate and marshmallows (you may use or less than listed in the recipe, depending on your macro needs)
- Pour the dough into an 8x8 baking dish. Use your hands to flatten the dough, packing it down firmly and evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, then cut into 9 squares.
Keep refrigerated for up to one week
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American