Homemade s’mores bars? Yes, please! These no-bake S’mores Protein Bars are a game-changer. Save some money and make these protein-packed bars!
- Blend the graham crackers in a blender until they resemble flour, then pour in a glass bowl. Mix oat flour, blended graham crackers, and protein powder together in the bowl and set aside.
- Pour cashew butter into a large glass bowl and microwave for 5-10 seconds until just melted. Stir in honey once the cashew butter is slightly melted (should be runny not thick anymore).
- Stir the flour and protein mixture into the cashew and honey mixture (it will look like a crumble). You may need to use your hands.
- Mix 1/4 cup of milk into the dough, then add the dark chocolate and marshmallows (you may use or less than listed in the recipe, depending on your macro needs)
- Pour the dough into an 8×8 baking dish. Use your hands to flatten the dough, packing it down firmly and evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, then cut into 9 squares.
Keep refrigerated for up to one week
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American