Homemade s’mores bars? Yes, please! These no-bake S’mores Protein Bars are a game-changer. Save some money and make these protein-packed bars at home!
S’MORES HOMEMADE PROTEIN BARS
To be honest, I’m obsessed with anything s’mores! I can’t stand paying for something I could make at home for less money so I decided to make my own version of the popular packaged protein bar.
You’ll see the typical s’mores ingredients (graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate) in these bars but we offer “healthier” alternatives to these classic ingredients that help cut down on the artificial ingredients and grams of sugar!
- Look for a brand that has the least ingredients and doesn’t have too much sugar. We love these Nairn’s Gluten-Free Oat Grahams. They have no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, zero trans fat, and only 3 grams of sugar.
- Try one of our favorite Clean Eating Whey Based Protein Powders or one of our favorite Plant-Based Protein Powders in this recipe.
- When searching for a healthier alternative to traditional marshmallows look for ones that do not contain any artificial dyes or flavors. Unfortunately, most marshmallows will have added sugar but look for a brand that contains a lower amount and from a more natural source. These SmashMallow‘s seem like a good option to try.
Dark Chocolate Chips
- We love Enjoy Life’s Dark Chocolate Morsels because they are soy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Another option is to “chop” up a bar of dark chocolate into little chunks. We love the Lindt Dark Chocolate Bars for this.
MORE PROTEIN BAR RECIPES
- Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Strawberry Shortcake Protein Bites
- Healthy Protein Bar Recipe
- Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars
Homemade s’mores bars? Yes, please! These no-bake S’mores Protein Bars are a game-changer. Save some money and make these protein-packed bars!
- Blend the graham crackers in a blender until they resemble flour, then pour in a glass bowl. Mix oat flour, blended graham crackers, and protein powder together in the bowl and set aside.
- Pour cashew butter into a large glass bowl and microwave for 5-10 seconds until just melted. Stir in honey once the cashew butter is slightly melted (should be runny not thick anymore).
- Stir the flour and protein mixture into the cashew and honey mixture (it will look like a crumble). You may need to use your hands.
- Mix 1/4 cup of milk into the dough, then add the dark chocolate and marshmallows (you may use or less than listed in the recipe, depending on your macro needs)
- Pour the dough into an 8×8 baking dish. Use your hands to flatten the dough, packing it down firmly and evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, then cut into 9 squares.
Keep refrigerated for up to one week
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American