It’s been awhile since I shared a new workout! I did this workout the other day and loved it. Next time you go the gym, give this one a try! If you do not have a smith machine or cables you can use dumbbells.
These are straight sets which means you complete all sets and reps of each exercise before moving on (this is not a circuit style workout).
P.S. Don’t forget about our Winter Workout Challenge – you have the chance to transform your life + win big!
Shoulders + Abs Workout for Women
- FrontRaise with Weighted Bar (go light) 2 X 20 (warm up)
- One Arm Side Lateral Raises 4 X 10
- Shoulder Press on Smith Machine 4 X 10
- Seated Arnold Press 4 X 10
- Front Raise on Cable Machine 3 X 8
- Reverse Crunches 3 X 20
- Russian Twists 3 X 30 seconds
- Plank 60 second hold