We’ve been making these Sauteed Garlic Brussels Sprouts almost every week when we grill out. They are the perfect vegetable side dish! We usually eat them with grilled chicken or burgers and also sweet potato fries.
Sauteed Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (more if you want it spicy)
- 3/4 tsp lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Rinse brussels sprouts and cut in half
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling add rinsed and cut brussels sprouts
- Allow to boil for five minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water
- Place a pan over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Add brussels sprouts and spices. Cook until brussels sprouts start to brown.