Refreshing Green Juice
Call me crazy but I'm to the point where I CRAVE this juice every day. Don't let the color throw you off or the fact that it has no fruit - it is still very refreshing. Try it out!
This recipe makes two servings and I usually drink it over two days. Store the juice in the refrigerator (I typically use this two-quart container).
More Drink & Juice Recipes to Try:
- Scott's Green Juice
- Orange Lemonade Green Juice
- Green Charger Juice
- Jillian Michaels’ Detox Water
- Refreshing Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Water
- Strawberry Lemonade Detox Water
- Cucumber Lime Skinny Water
- Strawberry Cucumber Flavored Water
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix (in the order listed above).
- Turn Vitamix on variable power, speed 1 and gradually increase until all ingredients are blended. Add more spinach and/or kale if possible. Turn on variable power again. Then, turn Vitamix on high power and let juice for 30-60 seconds until mixture is in juice consistency.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American