Need a quick workout? This one is short if you just do it one time through but you can do it multiple times for an intense cardio burn. Move as quickly as you can with proper form.
A great way to finish off this workout is to run stairs. If you have access to stairs, run up and down the stairs 10 times!
If you are in need of a workout plan that doesn’t take up too much time but still gets you the results you desire, try our Busy Body 4-Week Workout Plan or pick out another workout plan of your choosing here.
- 10 Push-Ups – 10 Jumping Jacks
- 10 Lunges – 10 Bicycle Crunches
- 10 Shoulder Presses – 10 Straight Leg Deadlifts
- 10 Plank Shoulder Taps – 10 Bicep Curls
- 10 Tricep Dips – 10 Burpees
* Stairs (10 times, if possible)
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!0
Leave a Reply