- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling – pure pumpkin)
- 1 organic egg
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened organic applesauce
- 2 small scoops stevia
- Cook one cup of quinoa according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stir until combined. Stir in quinoa. Set batter aside.
- Heat skillet (we lightly coat with coconut oil) and once skillet is warm add batter in 1/4 cup increments. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Heat pancake until browned on one side. Flip and heat the other side.
Recipe adapted from Whole Foods Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin, fall, easy