- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Pure Orange or Tangerine Juice (look at the ingredients and select one without added ingredients!)
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- English Muffins (we use Ezekiel English Muffins, which you can find in the frozen section of most grocery stores)
HOW TO PREPARE THE CHICKEN:
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Marinate in citrus juice. We pour juice in the bottom of a glass dish and then place the butterflied chicken breasts in the juice. We also rub the chicken with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- After the chicken has marinated (it doesn’t really matter how long, we normally let it marinate for 45 minutes to a few hours), place on hot grill and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Use this guide on How to Grill Chicken.
HOW TO PREPARE THE ENTIRE BREAKFAST SANDWICH:
- Cook 1-2 egg whites using an egg ring (or the lid of a mason jar!)
- Toast the English muffin
- Put the grilled chicken, egg, and cheese (optional) on the toasted English muffin and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes