- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Pure Orange or Tangerine Juice (look at the ingredients and select one without added ingredients!)
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- English Muffins (we use Ezekiel English Muffins, which you can find in the frozen section of most grocery stores)
HOW TO PREPARE THE CHICKEN:
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Marinate in citrus juice. We pour juice in the bottom of a glass dish and then place the butterflied chicken breasts in the juice. We also rub the chicken with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- After the chicken has marinated (it doesn't really matter how long, we normally let it marinate for 45 minutes to a few hours), place on hot grill and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
HOW TO PREPARE THE ENTIRE BREAKFAST SANDWICH:
- Cook 1-2 egg whites using an egg ring (or the lid of a mason jar!)
- Toast the English muffin
- Put the grilled chicken, egg, and cheese (optional) on the toasted English muffin and enjoy!