These PF Chang’s Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps made with ground chicken are a perfect, easy dinner option. They are low carb and packed with flavor.
- 2 lbs ground chicken breast
- 4–5 finely diced mini sweet peppers or 1 large bell pepper
- 1 finely diced yellow onion
- 3 tsp McCormick Togarashi spice (Japanese Seven Spice)
- 6 garlic cloves (half sauteeing, half for when chicken is added)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Liquid Aminos
- 8-ounces water chestnuts, diced small
- 6 organic green onions
- 2 shredded organic carrots
- 2 cups organic cashews (optional – smashed into small pieces)
- Peanut sauce (optional)
- Sautee peppers, onions, and garlic with 2 tsp of seven spice in coconut oil
- Add chicken and spices (1 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp seven spice, 2 tsp cumin, 2 tsp ginger)
- Cook chicken on medium-high heat until done then add rice wine vinegar, honey, aminos, water chestnuts, carrots, green onions.
- Cook on low heat for an additional 2-3 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve on pieces of lettuce, add cashews and pour peanut sauce over meat. Garnish with green onions.
Macros do not include cashews
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian