This Pesto Pasta Salad is the perfect main dish (topped with protein) or side dish to any meal. It’s easy to make, very flavorful, and best served cold.
- 1 cup cooked rotini noodles, cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 10 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2–4 TBSP pesto (depending on your taste)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small avocado, cut into small chunks*
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package
- While the noodles are cooking, prepare the onion, tomatoes, and cucumber. Once cut, place them and the thawed peas in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Stir the cooled noodles into the veggies, then add the pesto and avocado*
If meal prepping this pasta salad, only add the avocado as you eat it to prevent it from browning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop