Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Bread uses your favorite ripened bananas and coconut flour alongside the creamy peanut butter for a delicious treat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a paper towel and a small amount of coconut oil, grease loaf pan. Place parchment paper in the loaf pan as well.
- Combine bananas and eggs into a stand mixer (or mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer) and mix for approximately 1 minute to combine and mash bananas.
- Add additional ingredients, mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow loaf to cool 5 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
- The amount of time it takes to bake will vary based on your oven. Read the comments below for reader feedback!
- Gluten Free
- 5 SmartPoints per slice on WW FreeStyle Plan
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, peanut butter