Hands down, this recipe rocks! Banana bread? Peanut Butter? Be still our beating hearts! This is such an easy recipe, you will want to make it all the time! Perhaps the hardest part is waiting the 45 minutes for it to bake!
We have also made this recipe with Almond Butter and it tastes great! Although we haven’t tried it, we would imagine that if you need a nut-free alternative, you could substitute SunButter.Print
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using a paper towel and a small amount of coconut oil, grease loaf pan. Place parchment paper in the loaf pan as well.
- Combine bananas and eggs into a stand mixer (or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer) and mix for approximately 1 minute to combine and mash bananas.
- Add additional ingredients, mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow loaf to cool 5 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American