These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites are such a treat! Packed with healthy fats and protein, these are perfect for after a workout.
- Combine natural peanut butter and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 2 minutes, or until peanut butter is soft and spreadable.
- Remove bowl from microwave and slowly stir to combine peanut butter and milk.
- Stir in protein powder. This step takes a little patience – make sure the protein powder is completely dissolved.
- Add gluten-free rolled oats and stir.
- Roll into bite-size pieces and refrigerate for 15 minutes to harden.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American