These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites are such a treat! Packed with healthy fats and protein, these are perfect for after a workout. These are clean and are gluten-free. You could use peanut butter, almond butter or sunflower butter. If you want a healthy go-to snack you and the kids will love, you have to try these.
Do you feel like having dessert? No problem! With this recipe, you will feel like you are having dessert without the sugar and with tons more protein. Eat these for a quick snack after the gym and it will feel like a nice treat for a job well done!
Try our other energy/protein bite recipes:
- Four Ingredient Energy Bites
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- No Bake Energy Balls
- Gingerbread Energy Bites
- PB&J Bites
- Chocolate Chunk Almond Butter Bites
- Combine natural peanut butter and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 2 minutes, or until peanut butter is soft and spreadable.
- Remove bowl from microwave and slowly stir to combine peanut butter and milk.
- Stir in protein powder. This step takes a little patience – make sure the protein powder is completely dissolved.
- Add gluten-free rolled oats and stir.
- Roll into bite-size pieces and refrigerate for 15 minutes to harden.