Need a little motivation to get up off the couch and lace up your shoes? Or maybe you need a little extra motivation to push through that first or last mile. Motivation comes in many forms but we personally love inspirational quotes and wanted to share a few of our favorites!
When you need even more motivation check out our Top 10 Tips to Stay Motivated for Your Workouts!
“If you run, you are a runner. It doesn’t matter how fast or how far. It doesn’t matter if today is your first day or if you’ve been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.” – John Bingham
“It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard…is what makes it great!” – Tom Hanks
She believed she could so she did.
What are your favorite motivational fitness quotes?
Need a little extra help with incorporating strength training with your runs? Don’t want to think about your workouts? Let us be your personal trainers with our She Sweats 12-week Run Builder and decrease your mile time. It guides your workout each day and has everything you need! Find out more!
Don’t miss these posts!
- How to Balance Running & Strength Training
- How to Extend the Life of Your Running and Athletic Shoes
- What to Eat Before & After Your Run! Plus, Is Carb Loading Necessary?
- Cardio – Explained! Plus, Ways to Mix Up Your Cardio Routine!
- FREE Running Apps You Need to Have On Your Phone
- 4-Mile, 10 Minute Pace Playlist
- Motivation to Go the Extra Mile
- 5 Easy Ways to Prevent Running Injuries
- Stretches You Must Do If You Are A Runner
- 6-Mile Motivator Running Playlist
- Tips to Occupy an Older Child During Long Runs
- Lacing Your Running Shoes For Fit and Function
Leave a Reply