Before we go into the most popular workouts, be sure to join our 13 TO CLEAN challenge. It’s a FREE 13-day challenge that includes a sample meal plan, workout plan, motivation, support and much more! Sign up here!
We brought you the most popular recipes of 2015 a few weeks ago and also thought it would be fun to look at the most popular workout posts of 2015! If you are just getting started or looking to change up your routine, use these posts to reach your goals!
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!
The Most Popular Workout of 2015
- Lean Legs Elliptical HIIT Interval Routine – This 45-minute elliptical routine will leave you walking out of the gym feeling sweaty and accomplished.
- She Sweats Workout Plan for Runners – This workout plan is geared toward runners! We put together 12 weeks of workout plans to help you build and maintain muscle while keeping your running shoes laced up. We’ve had countless success stories from runners that are stronger than they have ever been plus they are chipping away at their mile time!
- Glute & Thigh Toning HIIT Workout – Looking for a great treadmill routine? Try this 35-minute “shredmill” workout and kick it up a notch!
- Incline Butt Buster Cardio Routine – Tired of only running? Or know you should incorporate incline but you aren’t really sure how? Get ready to break a sweat while climbing a mountain with this 30-minute routine.
- Beginner Cardio Treadmill Interval Workout – Just getting started on your fitness journey? Or coming back from an injury? No problem, we have a beginner workout just for you!
- Ballet-Inspired Workout Circuit – Former ballerina? Or maybe just looking for a great at-home circuit with no equipment needed? Try this workout that will bring out the dancer in you (even if you never knew she was there)!
- At-Home Heart Rate Blaster – Can’t make it to the gym? Try this at-home cardio circuit to get your heart rate up and burn some calories!
- Upper Legs & Backside Weight Training Routine for Her – Ready to try something new on leg day? Keep your body guessing with this weight training routine.
- Whittle Your Waist with Planks – Looking to strengthen your core? Quit with the crunches and sit-ups and try these plank variations!
- Killer Leg Day – This is a sample leg day workout from one of our workout plans! Get ready to wobble out of the gym with a huge feeling of accomplishment!