Did you catch our Eat Clean Skillet Fajitas recipe? These Tex-Mex Black Beans are the perfect side dish for those amazing fajitas! I honestly love black beans plain but this combination of spices make the dish and they are a great compliment to any tex-mex type meal!
- 2 cans organic black beans
- 1/2 onion, diced (approx 1/2 cup)
- less than 1/4 tsp coriander
- dash of oregano
- dash of chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add black beans and diced onion to a pot. Turn on medium-high heat.
- Stir in spices and bring to a boil
- Once boiling turn down heat and allow to simmer, covered, stirring occasionally (5-10 minutes)