Disclaimer: NOW Foods sends us products each month to try. Chia seeds were in our box this month! We use chia seeds in a few of our protein shakes but I must admit, I rarely ever make chia pudding. That is going to change, it’s so easy to make and so good!
Give this recipe a try. It’s a perfect snack or even a breakfast recipe you can make the night before.
Maple Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp organic black chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp dried blueberries (try to find some without added sugar)
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a sealed container.
- Refrigerate for at least a few hours and then enjoy!