- Pick out your clothes for the next day, including your shoesand any accessories
- Pack your food for the day (portion your food from food prep into containers)
- Have a “no electronics policy” one hour before your bedtime– yes, this includes your phone!
You might be wondering how much sleep you should get. As wediscussed in this post, research suggests 7-9 hours for the average adult. You may have toadjust your bedtime for a few weeks just to see what your “magic number” is. Ifyou are getting the recommended amount of sleep but still feel tired, it couldbe time for a new mattress (we didn’t even know Kohl’s sold mattresses online!) or a new mattress topper on your exiting mattress.
- Keep a journal by your bed so if you think of anythingduring the night you can write it down and go back to sleep
- Perform a short yoga/stretching session (try our YogaChallenge!) before bed (and even again when you wake up)
- Try Sleepytime Herbal Tea