- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper (for easy clean up)
- Wash and prep your sweet potatoes by cutting the ends off. Make sure to cut the ends off leaving a flat surface to make using the slicer easier.
- Place one end of the sweet potato on the prong and the other on the white spiky side.
- Turn the handle and the sweet potato will go through the slicer. You can place a bowl or baking sheet on the other side to catch your spiralized sweet potato!
- Drizzle olive oil (or use an olive oil mister) on the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with sea salt & black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy (keep an eye on the oven as these will burn easily).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American