A step-by-step guide on how to make PERFECT scrambled eggs using an unexpected ingredient. Don’t eat dry and tasteless scrambled eggs any longer. No milk required!
Eggs! They are my favorite food group (hehe). I LOVE them. I actually prefer them boiled and could eat them for every meal. However, I’ve been experimenting lately and made the BEST scrambled eggs I’ve ever had. EVER. Scott approved and requests that I make them all the time now. Want to learn how? OK fine, I’ll share. 🙂
You can use whatever amount of eggs you usually eat – just make sure to include at least one whole egg to get the full benefit of this method.
How to Make PERFECT Scrambled Eggs!
- 1 whole organic egg
- 3 organic egg whites
- 2 Tbsp 2% cottage cheese (this is the secret, unexpected ingredient — just trust us here!)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil (to coat the pan)
- Coat pan with coconut oil. Add eggs.
- Sprinkle eggs with sea salt and pepper.
- Wait until the eggs start to bubble. Fold the eggs in and add cottage cheese.
- Scramble the eggs in the pan combining the eggs and cheese.
- Enjoy your amazing eggs!
If you are an egg lover like me, you may also enjoy these:
- How to make an omelet
- How to boil eggs – the ultimate guide!
- How to boil eggs in the oven
- How to boil eggs in the Instant Pot