Use this guide on How to Boil Chicken to get tender, juicy chicken that can be eaten in many different ways and used in delicious recipes!
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Organic Chicken Broth
- Spices, your choice (We use sea salt, black pepper, and minced garlic)
- Vegetables, your choice (You can omit the vegetables - they are just for extra flavor)
- Place chicken in a large pot and cover with chicken broth and water (I usually do a mixture of both). Be sure to cover all chicken. Add your desired spices (I usually add 2 Tbsp minced garlic for 6 chicken breasts and just sprinkle sea salt and pepper) and vegetables (I've used carrots, celery, onions, etc...clean out your fridge!).
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low and cover.
- Allow chicken to cook until heated through (this usually takes 25-30 minutes for 6 chicken breasts and 8-15 minutes for 3 breasts, depending on the size). Always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
- Shred chicken and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American