Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Our Banana Bread and Banana Muffins are 2 very popular recipes and since it’s fall we decided we would add a little pumpkin flavor to them! I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge pumpkin fan but I like to create recipes that our readers enjoy so I suck it up and use pumpkin to experiment! Well, I actually loved the way this bread turned out! You must give it a try…pumpkin lovers AND non-pumpkin Lovers!
Eat Clean, Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats or Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Small Bananas, mashed (approx 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin (pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling – we buy the Trader Joes Organic Canned Pumpkin)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat bread pan with olive oil.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. The mixture will be lumpy – do not over stir.
5. Spoon mixture into loaf pan and make for 40-45 minutes.
6. Let bread cool 10-15 minutes before cutting. Cut into 8 slices.
Macros (per slice – makes 8 slices):
- Calories: 137
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbs: 21 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fiber: 3 g