- 2.5 TBSP Coconut Oil (Softened ~30 seconds in the microwave)
- 1/3 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 2.5 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine ingredients for filling in a small bowl. Ingredients will form a grainy paste. Set aside.
- Mix first 6 ingredients of dough in a medium-size bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon (metal can also be used; however to save utensils, it may be easier to use a wooden spoon so you can continue using it for your dough). Once combined, slowly integrate the softened coconut oil into the mixture, stirring to combine. This should begin forming a dough. Once combined, add almond milk to complete dough, stirring and kneading with the wooden spoon. Form ball with the dough.
- Once the dough is combined, place dough on a floured surface (can use either the oat flour or the whole wheat flour to protect your surface). Using a floured rolling pin, roll dough to a 1/4″ consistency. It is best to create as much of a rectangle/square as possible while doing this.
- Spread 3/4 of your filling mixture over the top of the dough mixture. Be sure to coat all areas of dough. Roll up dough starting at one end – you may use a knife to help you if the dough is sticking to your floured surface.
- Cut dough into 12 equal size pieces. Place each cinnamon roll (piece) in one section of a 12 muffin tin that has been sprayed with 100% pure olive oil (We use this mister). This will promote consistency while baking and avoid sticking. Using a spoon add the rest (1/4) of your filling mixture to the top of each cinnamon roll.
- Bake for approximately 18-22 minutes depending on your desired consistency. Because the dough does not have yeast, it will be softest at 18 minutes vs. 22 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American