- Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Put all the ingredients into your slow cooker and cook overnight on low (around 8 hours).
- Wake up to the delicious smell of your Apple-Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats. Don’t freak out when you wake up. All you have to do next is stir!
- If desired, you can add sliced apple, walnuts, almonds, flax seed, protein powder, or fresh berries.
- Store in a container that holds at least 3.5 liters.
- Gluten Free Version: Use Gluten-Free Steel Cut Oats as an alternative.
- Makes approx 12 servings. I have found each serving to be around 1 1/2 cups. However, if you have a scale you may want to weigh yours & divide that by 12 to get a more accurate weight of the serving size.