These Avocado Arugula Chicken Burgers will have you craving the leftovers. These are a perfectly healthy addition to your diet and they won’t make you feel like you’ve been missing out.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, ground
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ tsp coarse ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup of arugula
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 4 Ezekiel English muffins, separated
- Mix ground chicken, tomatoes, red onion, black pepper, garlic powder, sea salt and quick cooking oats in a medium-size bowl. Form into 4 equal size patties.
- In a skillet or a grill, cook chicken burgers thoroughly, turning to ensure they are cooked throughout. Cook for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Toast separated Ezekiel English muffins. Place ¼ cup of arugula on 1 side of English muffin, then add cooked chicken burger patty, followed by avocado slices. Dress your burger accordingly.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American