This Greek Cucumber Salad is a delicious 5-minute side dish or quick & easy lunch. Add tuna, chicken, or garbanzo beans for a little extra protein.
- 2 cucumbers, spiralized (chopped if you don't have a spiralizer)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 an avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle of EVOO and vinegar (I usually do 1-2 TBSP of oil and 2-3 TBSP of vinegar. I prefer more vinegar but start with 1 TBSP of each and adjust according to your taste)
- Cut the cucumber into chunks or spiralize them. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Slice the onion, tomatoes, and olives then place prepared ingredients into the bowl. Add crumbled feta.
- Cut open an avocado and slice through the meat vertically then horizontally to make chunks. Scoop the meat out with a spoon, add to the salad, and discard the skin.
- Sprinkle oregano, salt, and pepper over the salad.
- Add oil and vinegar 1 TBSP at a time and toss the salad together.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Greek