Super easy and simple to make - these grain-free chocolate chip cookies with natural peanut butter are perfect for little hands without allergies. Substitute SunButter in place of the peanut butter if you want to make them allergy-friendly. These are gluten-free and clean too!
Eating clean doesn't mean you have to ditch the grains, but if it tastes good, why not? These grain-free chocolate chip cookies are fabulous and you won't miss the grain at all.Print
Eating clean doesn’t mean you have to ditch the grains, but if it tastes good, why not? These grain-free chocolate chip cookies are fabulous and you won’t miss the grain at all.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mashed banana (approximately 1/2 of a small banana)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate (70% cocoa or greater), chopped into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine coconut oil, egg and mashed banana, vanilla and maple sugar in medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Add a small bowl of dry ingredients to wet mixture (step 2) in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Place drops or roll batter into cookies approximately 1 inch in diameter. Place cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 11-13 minutes. Allow cookies to thoroughly cool to harden, otherwise, cookies will be incredibly crumbly.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American