Time for another glute exercise! You can even do these at home! You will find this exercise in our She Sweats workout plans – find out how to do them correctly below!
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12 week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!
HOW TO DO A KNEELING STRAIGHT LEG EXTENSION TAP
- Kneel on the ground on all fours like you see above.
- Squeeze your glutes and straighten your leg behind you.
- Keeping your leg straight, lower it to tap the ground with your toe.
- Stay in position with your leg straight and raise again.
- Complete all prescribed repetitions and switch legs.
Keep your glutes squeezed the entire time. You should really feel this burn!11
Leave a Reply