These Fudge Brownie Protein Bites are soft, chewy, and each one is bursting with rich dark chocolate!
- Soak the dates in 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk for an hour
- After the dates have soaked, place the dates and milk in a blender with vanilla extract and 1/4 cup cacao powder. Blend until it resembles a sticky crumble (about 30 seconds).
- Add the walnuts, protein powder, and salt to the mixture and blend again until the batter is tough and sticky (about 30 seconds). Add chocolate chips and mix into the batter until evenly distributed.
- Pour 1/4 cup cacao powder onto a cutting board or platter for dusting. Scoop out one spoonful of batter and roll into a ball in the cacao powder. Place the ball in Tupperware once the ball is no longer sticky and is evenly coated in cacao powder. Repeat this step until you run out of batter.
- The recipe should yield 16-18 bites
Store in refrigerator
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American