We haven’t had many recipes lately because honestly, this year has been so stressful that we’ve just been sticking with things we know we like and not really trying many new recipes. We’ve also been traveling a lot and eating out a lot more than normal.
However, this is one snack that I’ve been making for years but just never shared on the website. It’s very easy to make and is definitely satisfying.
If you are looking for more easy meals or snacks try more of our four-ingredient recipes:
- Four Ingredient Energy Bites
- Four Ingredient Pancakes
- Four Ingredient Protein Bars
- Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
- Four Ingredient Protein Pudding
- Four Ingredient Banana Nut Ice Cream
Macros (using 1 Tbsp peanut butter and 1 tsp honey):
- Calories: 273
- Protein: 28 g
- Carbs: 25 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Sugar: 22 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- sea salt, to taste
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!