SHE SWEATS WORKOUT PLAN FAQS
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!
How long does each workout take?
- We certainly don't think that you should live in the gym and/or your home workout space. Each workout should take 45 minutes to an hour and fifteen minutes, depending on the workout and the traffic at your gym. The weight only workouts will take around 45 minutes. Once cardio is added they could take around an hour and fifteen minutes. If you are looking for ways to cut down on the time you spend in the gym consider going during non-peak hours so that you have all the equipment you need without having to wait or try the at-home version.
I can't decide between the She Sweats 12-Week Transformation & the She Sweats 12-Week Run Builder.
- They are both great programs (if I must say so myself!) but the Run Builder is geared more towards those who enjoy cardio and/or running. There isn't any excessive cardio in the program but it does contain more cardio than the Transformation plan.
Can I split the workout up? I need to do my cardio in the morning and my weight lifting at night (or vice versa).
- If you need to break up the workout for the sake of time you can definitely do that! Try not to break up weight training, but feel free to do the cardio separately from the weight training. For example, you can do cardio in the morning and lift weights in the evening.
What if I don't know how to do an exercise?
- We are currently putting together pictures and videos of the exercises; however, they aren’t all available just yet! You can view the ones we have so far under "Exercise Tutorials" on this page. We encourage you to consider purchasing or renting (from your library) the books mentioned in the resource section of the workout plans (you can also find links to these below) or Google the exercises.
- Book Resources:
I don't have a particular piece of equipment listed.
- You can add or change around the exercises as necessary to fit what you have available to you. Keep in mind that the workout plan and the exercises themselves are laid out this way for a reason, so if you need to replace an exercise make sure you replace it with an exercise that works the same body part. For example, replace a triceps extension using a band with one that uses a dumbbell.
What equipment do I need for the at-home version?
- Resistance Bands
- Stability Ball
- Bench (Coffee Tables work too!)
How do I receive my purchase?
- You will receive the workout electronically upon successful checkout via download link. (Please Note: If using an e-check or International payment source, there may be a waiting period for payment to clear).
Do you have any pictures or testimonials?
- Yes! You can read (and/or see) them on our testimonials page.
What if I have a question?
- Our She Sweats Facebook page is the perfect place to ask questions! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind we get a lot of emails so please be patient! Once you have purchased the plan you will also have access to a Facebook support group.
I have a group interested in the programs, can I just buy one copy?
- We ask that you contact us for a group rate (all plans must be purchased at one time to qualify), as it is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
Can you post a sample day? I would like to see the format.
- Sure! Check out this sample post for a popular leg day from our She Sweats 6-Week Run Builder. This will give you an example of the formatting: the exercise, sets, reps, and intensity are all listed for each day.
Ready to Commit? Pick Out Your Workout Plan Here!