- 1 cup dry quinoa (cook using 2 cups organic chicken broth or water)
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped in food processor
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup organic kale, chopped
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup raisins, whisked with olive oil to prevent sticking
- sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Cook quinoa on the stovetop using directions listed on the package: Cook 1 cup of dry quinoa with 2 cups of College Inn broth. Bring quinoa and broth to a boil. Once boiling, turn to low and cover. Let cook for 10-15 minutes. Once finished fluff with a fork.
- While quinoa is cooking wash and chop the vegetables to save time. For the cauliflower, wash and chop into small florets. Place in a food processor to finely chop. Once finished place in microwave-safe bowl and cover with saran-type wrap. Microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Once quinoa has cooled add vegetables and remaining ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Let salad chill in refrigerator and serve cold.