- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 2 TBSP coconut palm sugar OR demerara sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt, finely ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 TBSP coconut oil, room temperature
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/4 cup stevia, powdered
- 3 TBSP cinnamon
- Begin making the dough first. Combine dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine and create a softer flour mixture, on and off for 45-60 seconds. Add wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place dough on a floured surface (I would suggest using the arrowroot flour for this) and roll out to flatten to approximately 1/4″-1/3″ thickness. Try to roll the dough in a rectangular shape.
- Brush a small amount of coconut oil evenly on the dough.
- Sprinkle the filling mixture evenly across the moistened dough.
- Roll the dough starting at one end until it is all contained. Using a pizza wheel, cut the dough into approximately 8-9 cinnamon rolls.
- Place on a cookie sheet approximately 1.5″ apart OR in a round pan, close together for softer cinnamon rolls.
- Bake approximately 14 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American