- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 small scoops stevia
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- Combine all ingredients, excluding almond milk. Blend together using a hand blender. You can use a regular blender but because there isn't much liquid it will be more difficult so I suggest a hand blender/frother or even combining by hand mixing.
- Heat almond milk over medium heat until it starts boiling (Be careful as it will overflow quickly!)
- Add hot almond milk to blended ingredients and stir to combine