- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup 2% organic cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, egg whites only
- 6 eggs, complete – egg whites and yolks
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients together to make turkey “sausage” in a bowl, mixing with your fingers.
- Cook “sausage” mixture (as ground meat texture) via stovetop until browned. Drain any excess oil and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an 8″x8″ glass baking dish, layer chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese, and cooked meat.
- Combine egg whites and complete eggs in a bowl, whisking together to scramble the eggs. Whisk in sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over layered broccoli mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until eggs are fully cooked.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American