These clean eating baked sweet potato chips is such an easy recipe and truly takes away our craving for chips from the store that were cooked in a vat of oil and aren’t clean!
Yes, that’s right! The title of today’s post says, “Chips!!!!!” You didn’t think the word “chip” would ever be in your vocabulary again since starting to eat clean, did you? Well, put it back in! You are about to embark on a world of healthy chip eating! Sweet potato chips that is. They are super (did I say super?!) easy to make and are perfect for satisfying your craving for a salty, crunchy snack without any guilt!Print
- 4 cups thinly sliced sweet potatoes (We HIGHLY recommend a mandolin. The one we have is only $15.99 from Amazon and it’s FABULOUS!)
- 1 TBSP olive oil OR coconut oil, melted (olive oil will help with the salty taste of the chip, but if you want sweet chips, opt for the coconut oil)
- 1 TBSP coarse-ground sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Place thinly sliced sweet potatoes in a bowl with oil and salt. Toss to combine.
- Spread sweet potato slices out on two baking sheets (if using a full 4 cups of sweet potatoes), careful that they are equally distributed.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 1.5 hours, tossing every 20-30 minutes to ensure each potato is cooked.