- 1 large cucumber
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 can wild albacore tuna (we recommend Wild Planet)
- 2 TBSP spicy mustard
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Slice cucumber into 1/4"-1/3" slices. (You will need approximately 10 slices depending on how much tuna you add to each cucumber.)
- Sprinkle apple cider vinegar onto cucumber and allow it to sit while you complete the next steps.
- Mix one can of wild albacore tuna with spicy mustard in a small bowl.
- Top cucumbers with tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper over tuna sliders.