With the Super Bowl fast approaching, these sliders are exactly what you need to stay on track but still give your guests something they will enjoy. This recipe takes about five minutes to prep and assemble - there is no reason not to make them! You can also eat these tuna sliders for a meal one to two days per week if you didn't have time to do food prep.Print
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 can wild albacore tuna (we recommend Wild Planet)
- 2 TBSP spicy mustard
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Slice cucumber into 1/4"-1/3" slices. (You will need approximately 10 slices depending on how much tuna you add to each cucumber.)
- Sprinkle apple cider vinegar onto cucumber and allow it to sit while you complete the next steps.
- Mix one can of wild albacore tuna with spicy mustard in a small bowl.
- Top cucumbers with tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper over tuna sliders.