Looking to stay (or get) in shape this winter? You’ve come to the right place! Although we normally workout in the gym, most days I go outside just to get in some fresh air and a little movement (since I work from home).
I made up this quick workout you can do in your very own driveway! If this is just a little break for you – do the circuit once. If it’s your complete workout do it as many times as you can with the correct form! As always, adjust to your fitness level.
With cooler weather approaching, many people limit themselves to indoor workouts. That doesn’t have to happen! Make sure that you are properly dressed and get outside.
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!
Driveway Workout – No Equipment Needed
- Warm Up: 1 Minute Jog
- 10 Squats
- 10 Push-Ups
- 10 Walking Lunges (per leg)
- 30 Second Sprint
- 10 Squats with Pulse
- 10 Push-Ups
- 10 Lunges with Rear Leg Extension (per leg)
- If you have a little more in you, feel free to add 10 Burpees at the end!
- Repeat 2-3 Times
Not sure about how to do some of the exercises listed? Take a look below – we explain everything!
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart (or you can do narrow squats with your legs closer together). Keep your chest up and forward and your knees directly over your toes. Lower your bottom like you are sitting down in a chair. Return to starting position and repeat.
- Click here to see a video (or watch below) on how to do the perfect squat!
Squats with Pulse
- Use the same form as described under squats. Once you are low in your squat position, raise slightly (a few inches) then lower again to full squat. You can do many short pulses or just one, depending on your fitness level. Return to the starting position and repeat.
- Click here to see a video on how to do the perfect squat (and add a pulse)!
- Start in plank position. With your hands slightly wider than your shoulders, lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor. Push back up to the starting position and repeat for the listed number of repetitions. Not ready for a full push-up yet? You can also do these with your knees on the ground.
- Click here to read how to do incline push-ups!
- Step forward with one leg keeping your upper body straight and shoulders back. Lower your hips until your leg is bent at about a 90-degree angle. Repeat on each leg, lunging up and down your driveway, for the number of repetitions listed.
- Click here to watch a video on how to do a walking lunge!
Walking Lunges with Rear Leg Extension
- Use the same form as described under walking lunges but when you stand back up, lift your rear leg straight out behind you squeezing your glutes.
- Click here to watch a video (or watch below) on how to do a walking lunge (with rear leg extension)!