Cucumber Oatmeal Soothing Face Mask
- 1 c cucumber, chopped and peeled
- 1/2 c quick cooking (instant) oats
- 1/4 c hot water
Add cucumber to a blender to puree. Once cucumber is pureed, add oats and hot water. Mix in the blender for 10 seconds to combine. Allow contents to set and cool for approximately 5 minutes. Apply on face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Banana Firming Face Mask
- 1 overly ripe banana
- 1 TBSP honey
Mash banana with a fork or place in a blender to puree. Stir in honey to create a paste. Apply on face and allow it dry (approximately 20 minutes). Rinse with cool water.
Nourishing Avocado Face Mask
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 TBSP warm water
- 1 tsp honey
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until well combined. Apply on face and allow to dry (approximately 15-20 minutes). Rinse with cool water.
- Blondes: 1 part lemon juice to 2 parts water
- Brunettes: 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water
- Mix all ingredients together and use after shampooing and conditioning your hair.
Do you have any favorite kitchen beauty recipes?