SLEEEEEEEP. It’s something we all chase but never seem to get enough of… a daily task that should be the least complicated thing we do, yet millions struggle with sleep day in and day out.
DETOX YOUR SLEEP
Poor sleep is a symptom of a larger health issue that can often be controlled by taking a variety of measures, but following a clean eating diet and regular exercise are the most important measures you can take.
WONDERING WHAT ALL OF THIS DETOX STUFF IS ALL ABOUT?
Take a look at the concept behind our Detox Your Life Challenge here.
SO, WHAT WILL WE BE WORKING ON THIS MONTH?
Last month for our Detox Your Office Challenge, our goals were to:
- Organize paper and online files (that’s a big negative!)
- Organize online photos (nope!)
- Sort through the mail (check!)
- Declutter office (negative.)
It was just one of those months. We traveled a lot and had some unexpected family emergencies come up (read all about this in our Q3 update!) which means things like our Detox Your Office Challenge just had to take the backburner. And that’s OKAY! We will keep those goals in mind but also start exploring our new goals for this month.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.
This month our goals are:
- Make our room a “no phone zone”
- Order a new air filter for our allergy pro (Yes, this sounds easy but we’ve been putting it off for weeks so I’m “writing” it down!)
- Get at least 7.5 hours of sleep
- Use NOW Peaceful Sleep Essential Oil Blend (we LOVE this stuff!)
- We use this diffuser (it looks great in our room!) and set the timer on one or two hours
- NOW also offers the Peaceful Sleep Blend in the Let There Be Peace & Quiet Oil Kit!
- Gentle yoga before bed
Need more ideas for yourself? Try these:
- Invest in a new mattress (or at least start the process of researching)
- Invest in new pillows (these BeautyRest Black are the pillows we use)
- Listen to classical music to help wind down
- Use a sleep tracker
- Research sleep supplements (this is one of our favorites)
NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS WITH PEN AND PAPER?
We do too! We have a simple printable for you! You can print it in color or black and white and then just fill in whatever notes or goals you need to jot down. Get it here.
Reminder: Make sure you are signed up for the Detox Your Life Challenge emails so that you know when a new challenge is released or we have something fun to give you like a new printable!
We’ll come back here to update the links as we post for each month:
- January – Detox Your Fitness
- February – Detox Your Money
- March – Detox Your Nutrition
- April – Detox Your Home
- May – Detox Your Body
- June – Detox Your Digital Life
- July – Detox Your Brain
- August – Detox Your Relationships
- September – Detox Your Stress
- October – Detox Your Office/Workspace
- November – Detox Your Sleep
- December – Detox Your Time
Leave a Reply