OCTOBER. HOW? How is it possible that it is already October? This month for the Detox Your Life Challenge, we are moving into new territory. For most of you this means outside of your house and for those of you who work at home, this could mean detoxing your home office.
WONDERING WHAT ALL OF THIS DETOX STUFF IS ALL ABOUT?
Take a look at the concept behind our Detox Your Life Challenge here.
SO, WHAT WILL WE BE WORKING ON THIS MONTH?
Last month for our Detox Your Stress Challenge, our goals were to:
- Download and use the Calm app which has over 100 guided meditations covering anxiety, focus, stress, sleep, relationships and more (negative - neither one of us even downloaded the app!)
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night (check - even when out of town!)
- Yoga at least once a week (remember this from our Detox Your Fitness Goals?) (check!)
- Avoid using our phones in the bedroom (sorta - we are doing better but it isn't completely a no phone zone yet)
- Avoid overtraining – workout only 5-6 days per week with each workout under an hour (check!)
This month our goals are similar to the goals for our detox your digital life challenge but also include non-digital goals.
- Organize paper and online files
- Organize online photos
- Sort through mail
- Declutter office
Need more ideas for yourself? Try these:
- Research standing desks or converters for the desk you already have, invest in one if you see fit
- Research a better office chair, invest in one if you see fit
- Clean and disinfect your desk
NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS WITH PEN AND PAPER?
We do too! We have a simple printable for you! You can print it in color or black and white and then just fill in whatever notes or goals you need to jot down. Get it here.
Reminder: Make sure you are signed up for the Detox Your Life Challenge emails so that you know when a new challenge is released or we have something fun to give you like a new printable!
We’ll come back here to update the links as we post for each month:
- January – Detox Your Fitness
- February – Detox Your Money
- March – Detox Your Nutrition
- April – Detox Your Home
- May – Detox Your Body
- June – Detox Your Digital Life
- July – Detox Your Brain
- August – Detox Your Relationships
- September – Detox Your Stress
- October – Detox Your Office/Workspace
- November – Detox Your Sleep
- December – Detox Your Time