You know you need it. It’s time for a digital detox.
DETOX YOUR DIGITAL LIFE
IT’S JUNE. Mind. Blown.
Down here in Georgia, we skipped right over spring and went straight into summer. This summer is going to be very busy for us personally. My sister is getting married at the end of June and we leave the day after the wedding for Vermont. But we are very excited about the challenges this summer: this Detox Your Digital Life Challenge and July’s Detox Your Brain Challenge.
Last month for our Detox Your Body Challenge, our goals were to:
- Replace more of our body products (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc) with more natural ones (sorta check!)
- Start each day with lemon water and ACV (most days, check!)
- Learn more about herbs and oils and their detoxification properties (negative!)
Again, just because a new month is upon us doesn’t mean that we are going to completely forget about our previous goals. We will continue with our previous goals and simultaneously move forward with our new goals! We’ve carried forward a few goals all year long…we are doing yoga 1-2 times a week still! Go us! 🙂
WONDERING WHAT ALL OF THIS DETOX STUFF IS ALL ABOUT?
Take a look at the concept behind our Detox Your Life Challenge here.
SO, WHAT WILL WE BE WORKING ON THIS MONTH?
Honestly, I’ve been waiting ALL YEAR for this month because of this detox. We will all be doing a digital detox. IT’S ABOUT TIME.
- Smartphone detox (See below for ideas. Here is a post that goes into more detail.)
- Cleaning up computers of files, photos, etc that we don’t need to free up space
- Cleaning up smartphones of files, photos, etc that we don’t need to free up space
- Spend VERY little time on social media. We haven’t really put a number on this yet but will definitely be dramatically decreasing our social media use.
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
- Social Media & The Fitness Industry
- Social Media: Love It or Hate It? – WHAM Podcast #004
- How Getting Into Fitness Ruined My Body Image
NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS WITH PEN AND PAPER?
We do too! We have a simple printable for you! You can print it in color or black and white and then just fill in whatever notes or goals you need to jot down. Get it here.
Reminder: Make sure you are signed up for the Detox Your Life Challenge emails so that you know when a new challenge is released or we have something fun to give you like a new printable!
Up for another detox challenge? We have plenty to choose from:
- Detox Your Fitness
- Detox Your Money
- Detox Your Nutrition
- Detox Your Home
- Detox Your Body
- Detox Your Digital Life – that’s this one! 🙂
- Detox Your Brain
- Detox Your Relationships
- Detox Your Stress
- Detox Your Office/Workspace
- Detox Your Sleep
- Detox Your Time
Leave a Reply