IT’S MAY. And finally warm in Georgia. 🙂
We’re already 4 months into our Detox Your Life Challenge. For May we are concentrating on detoxing our bodies. When you hear “Detox Your Body” you probably assume we mean some cleanse or detox where you starve or only eat spinach for a week. That’s definitely not what we mean by this detox your body challenge! Not only does it matter what goes into your body but also what you put on your body!
DETOX YOUR BODY
The entire goal of our Detox Your Life Challenge is to improve a different area of our lives each month. It’s okay if we don’t accomplish ALL of our goals; however, we will take much pride in tackling the goals we set and use those accomplishments to build momentum in tackling our remaining goals as the year goes on.
Last month, for the Detox Your Home Challenge, our goals were to:
- Replace cleaning supplies with more natural ones (we still have room for improvement here!)
- Deep clean the house (nope!)
- Learn more about essential oils (yes, we are a few years behind on this one but we’ve become obsessed with NOW foods oils AND their prices!) (we still have room for improvement here!)
- Change our HVAC air filter (check!)
- Clean (or replace) the filter on our air purifier (nope!)
- Declutter (even more than we already have!) (check!)
Again, just because a new month is upon us doesn’t mean that we are going to completely forget about our previous goals. We will continue with our previous goals and simultaneously move forward with our new goals!
WONDERING WHAT ALL OF THIS DETOX STUFF IS ALL ABOUT?
Take a look at the concept behind our Detox Your Life Challenge here.
SO, WHAT WILL WE BE WORKING ON THIS MONTH?
- Replace more of our body products (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc) with more natural ones
- Start each day with lemon water and ACV
- Learn more about herbs and oils and their detoxification properties
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS WITH PEN AND PAPER?
We do too! We have a simple printable for you! You can print it in color or black and white and then just fill in whatever notes or goals you need to jot down. Get it here.
Reminder: Make sure you are signed up for the Detox Your Life Challenge emails so that you know when a new challenge is released or we have something fun to give you like a new printable!
We’ll come back here to update the links as we post for each month:
- January – Detox Your Fitness
- February – Detox Your Money
- March – Detox Your Nutrition
- April – Detox Your Home
- May – Detox Your Body
- June – Detox Your Digital Life
- July – Detox Your Brain
- August – Detox Your Relationships
- September – Detox Your Office/Workspace
- November – Detox Your Sleep
- December – Detox Your Time