These delicious skewers are the perfect treat without the guilt! They are a very easy and fun way to serve fruit as an appetizer, side dish, or even drizzle with chocolate for dessert. The kids will also love to help!
WATCH how to make Fruit Skewers (1 minute 32 seconds):
Fruit Skewers with Chocolate Drizzle
- Organic Fruit of your choice (We used watermelon, banana, and grapes)
- Quality Dark Chocolate (70% or higher – We love Lindt Dark Chocolate)
- Wash and cut fruit as desired. Place on skewers.
- Melt chocolate (heat in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds) and drizzle over fruit.
- Freeze, refrigerate or serve right away.
Leave a Reply