I was inspired by our Vanilla Almond Protein Shake (which tastes like a milkshake) but wanted some chocolate…then decided to go ahead and try to make it tastes like a Cookies & Cream milkshake! I love the crunchy almonds and cacao nibs!
Not sure about which protein powder to use? We reviewed our favorite whey protein powder and our favorite plant-based protein powder! You’ll surely find one you love! And, always add this one unexpected ingredient to your shakes!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.Print
Cookies & Cream Protein Shake
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 3 Tbsp (46 g) liquid egg whites (pasteurized)
- 6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 serving (30 g) raw almonds
- 10 g cacao nibs or Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp vanilla (avoid HFCS)
- Stevia, to taste
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt, optional
- A few ice cubes
Blend all ingredients together & enjoy! We use a Vitamix.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Leave a Reply