These Clean Eating Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches are the perfect warm-weather treats! They are easy and fun to make!
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup or honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cashew butter or almond butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or date sugar
- 1-3 TBSP unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup gluten-free oat or almond flour
- 1 cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- 6 scoops of ice cream (we use Halo Top or Enlightened)
- Mix syrup, vanilla extract, nut butter, salt, sugar, and one tablespoon of almond milk together in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and chocolate chips together.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add more milk if it's too crumbly.
- Scoop out the dough and place 12 spoonfuls on a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet. Flatten with the back of the spoon to make "cookies." Place in the refrigerator for 24 hours to set.
- After the cookie dough has set in the freezer, use a metal spatula to remove two cookie dough cookies.
- Add one scoop of ice cream on top of one of the cookie dough cookies then close like a sandwich with the other cookie.
Nutrition facts/macros do not include ice cream
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American