Who doesn’t love tortilla soup? Why not make it even better and more appropriate for fall with a little pumpkin? It makes the soup creamier and adds a special kick!Print
- 4 c Pacific’s Tortilla Soup Starter* (approx. 1 large container)
- 1 1/2 c pumpkin, pureed (may use canned 100% pureed pumpkin)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 lb tomatillos, chopped
- 1/4 lb Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- Prepare all ingredients and combine in a medium slow cooker.
- Cook on low for approximately 4 hours (or 2 hours on high) until chicken is easily shredded.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
Pacific’s Tortilla Soup Starter does contain a small amount of natural cane sugar.