It’s super easy to throw some fruit, whether frozen or fresh into a blender, add a little milk, some protein powder and off you go, right? Well, NOT always! Some concoctions just come out wrong! Here’s one of my favorites for a recovery shake right after a hard workout at the gym!
Clean Eats Recipe: Choco-Nana-Berry Power Protein Shake
- 6 ounces Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 of a small banana or 1/3 of a large banana
- 5 medium-sized strawberries, washed and tops removed
- 2/3 – 1 cup of ice cubes (depending on your preference for shake thickness)
Directions: Blend together using a blender and enjoy!
He & She Tip – If you like the taste of cinnamon and chocolate or cinnamon and cayenne pepper together, you can add 1/4 teaspoon to rev up your metabolism!